What should I pay attention to when installing spring shock absorber?
1. Specification for self-supporting spring shock absorbers (mainly used for pumps, fans, mainframes and other machinery and equipment, suitable for inertial pedestals)
2. All spring-type isolators are self-supporting without shell, and 6mm-thick neoprene silenced non-slip gaskets shall be provided between the base plate and the base.
3. The entire isolator shall be provided with a horizontal setting screw firmly bolted to the equipment.
4. The lateral hardness of the spring may not be less than 80% of its fixed vertical hardness.
5. The isolation amplitude of the spring shall be sufficient to bear an additional load of 50%.